Hughes said Stoke face the prospect of hosting champions Chelsea with just one centre back available for selection. On-loan Kurt Zouma is ineligible to face his parent club, with the injured Ryan Shawcross, Geoff Cameron and Kevin Wimmer all set to be sidelined.
This season it's very important to play because after a really bad injury, it's not simple - he broke his leg in a bad way.
"Chelsea had no such trouble in that competition as Michy Batshuayi's hat-trick saw them cruise past Nottingham Forest".
But Conte confirmed that it would not affect the Frenchman's involvement in Saturday's game at the Bet365 Stadium.
He renewed contract with Chelsea for many years, it showed we trust him, it was very important.
"We must pay great attention tomorrow. It won't be easy to have three strong games, so tough games, very, very close together".
Kim vows to make Trump 'pay dearly' for threatening N Korea: KCNA
Kim's foreign minister threatened that Pyongyang might explode a missile carrying a hydrogen bomb over the open Pacific. One after the other tweets started pouring in and soon it was declared that Donald Trump is actually a " dotard ".
JaiLavaKusa collected MINDBLOWING 40 cr Worldwide on Opening Day!
It can be a safely assumed that Jai Lava Kusa is a hit like his last few films such as Temper , Nannaku Prematho and Janatha Garage .
Key scenes in Kingsman: The Golden Circle filmed in Birmingham
Or more accurately that he gets found by Eggsy and Merlin ( Mark Strong ) after Poppy wages a major assault on Kingsman . A new clip from " Kingsman: The Golden Circle " offers a cool introduction to Channing Tatum's character Agent Tequila.
"We've been good at home".
"If you did well in the past, it's OK, but we have to work for the present and the future to build something important for this club".
That's where we find ourselves and it's coincided with the fact we can't play Kurt.
And former Arsenal man Merson is tipping the north London side to claim all three points when they take on the Baggies in front of their home fans next week.
Chelsea are no pushovers, though, and will be ready for a battle.
Their third away fixture of that campaign was a 2-1 victory at Stoke.Chelsea have received five red cards in their previous nine games in all competitions.Alvaro Morata's three Premier League goals and two assists this season have all come via headers.SAM's verdictMost probable score: 0-1Probability of draw: 24%Probability of home win: 18%Probability of away win: 58%.